Include these powerful questions in your life
Areas of our life & Questions to asks
This phase is related to your day-to-day objectives & how you are spending the time. This can also include questions around your interactions but we will cover them under social section
- What is the aim of this discussion?
- What do you want to achieve long-term?
- What is happening now?
- What is holding you back?
- What could you do to change the situation?
Workplace comprises of you, your manager, directs, your team, leadership, organization and working environment.
One should be asking meaningful questions around each of them
· Yourself –
o Am I feeling motivated?
o Am I being valued?
o Am I being productive off late?
o Which areas I need to work on?
o What 3 things I can immediately change?
· Working environment
o Does my team has all the resources to be successful?
o Does my working environment encourages inclusion?
o Does my working environment celebrates diversity?
o Can I voice out my honest opinions?
o Is my team co-operative?
o Can I trust my teammates?
o How can I help growth of my team?
o How can I make working easier for my peers?
· Manager –
o Is my manager supportive of my long-term objectives?
o Is she/he promoting my work efficiently?
o Is she/he challenges my thought process?
o Are my concerns being heard and handled well?
o Why do we do things this way?
o Is there a better approach?
o Does my organization has principles or values?
o Is my Organization’s vision being in the interest of larger humanity or profitability?
These are the questions which, if powerful, will make you upset, feel vulnerable and think hard. These should be deep ones to add value and meaning to your life. Can be from the futuristic perspective or present state or even reflection from the past
- Where do I want to be in five years’ time?
- What is my story?
- - What bad habits do I need to stop?
- - What am I grateful for in life?
- - Have I taken an alternate road, where would I have been?
- - What lies have I told to myself?
- - Who are my heroes? What qualities of their I aspire?
- - Where did I spent time today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
- - What limiting beliefs am I holding on to?
- - What kind of personality I have? – Introvert, Extrovert, Ambivert?
- - How do I feel while attending Social gatherings? – If good then what makes me feel good? If bad then what do I hate the most?
- - What kind of people, talk, environment I don’t like?
- - Does being socially popular affect my self-image?
- - Am I physically fit?
- - Do I rate physical quotient as an essential element of human personality? Why / Why not?
- - How can I become physically attractive?
- - What should be my exercise regime?
- - Am I eating a healthy meal?
- - What virtues should I be having?
- - What sins should I avoid?
- - Was I rational today?
- - What harsh truths do I prefer to ignore?
- - What does it mean to live a good life?
- - How long will you be remembered after you die?
- - What do I eat for breakfast? Is it considered healthy?
- - If I have 1 million dollars, what will I do with it?
- - What is my ideal home like? What should I do to achieve it?
- - What are the most important things to you in life?
- - For every experience, you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?